Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Action!



I actually skipped my post last night because I was so excited to watch my new movie. I love action movies.....my favorite being Die Hard, but yesterday I found all three Riddick movies in one package. Had to get it!
I have never been much of a girly girl and love all things I guess my Daddy had me watch with him as a very little girl (except wrestling...I outgrew that one, lol). I do like the occasional "chick flick", but my choice will most of the time fall to action.
Now my one and only daughter some how came out ultra feminine. She is into all the makeup applying, hair doing, nail polishing things girly girls love. I am at a loss most of the time and I know it will only get worse. She is the definition of powder puff. Loves pink and dresses, tights and "tappy" shoes. I pray I can keep up with her and let her be her. I am all about action movies, some sports and comfy clothes. Bring on the hockey and I might even wear a little lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment